x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

ZMass Pm?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about ZMass Pm? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Has anyone tried the supplement ZMass pm. I am thinking of tryin it out. If anyone has heard anything about results you can expect from it or what it really is all about please reply. All your comments are appreciated. "Lift hard or die"

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ZMass Pm?

Amateur Bodybuilder

Wink

Thats why I just go in my yard and find as many bugs as I can,then throw them into my blender with my protein.Much more efficient,and cheaper.

bye the cheapest version..........Don't know if you grow ! but it help me sleep

Olympian
    if you're consuming enough zinc, this product is worthless.

Good Bro
    "It has insect hormones in it. It isnt good fotr you, you are better off just going to the drug store and buying zinc and magnesuium seperatly. Cytodyne overprices all of their products."

What are you talking about??? What hormone???

Good Bro
    "It has insect hormones in it. It isnt good fotr you, you are better off just going to the drug store and buying zinc and magnesuium seperatly. Cytodyne overprices all of their products."

What are you talking about??? What hormone???

Amateur Bodybuilder
    20-Hyroxyecdysterone....a polyhydroxlated sterolic invertabrate growth hormone.Not shown to be harmful,however.

All Natural
    Just buy a regular ZMA supplement and you'll get the same results! The 20-Hydroxy won't due a thing! I can guarantee this!! With ZMA you should get a better night's sleep and you'll notice your recovery is better. But you won't have any huge increase in strength or anything like that! NO supplement will give you huge strength increases!! If you want huge strength increases try steroids! Other than that your shit out of luck!!

I find it fucked up that you couldn't take ZMA with calcuim? What's up with that?

Thumbs up

i like the stuff because it helps me sleep. I don't know if it has really helped my test levels but i love the stuff because i get a good nights sleep off the stuff.

Olympian
    Bro personally i think what you need more than anything else is the Zinc. That's what will raise your testosterone levels to optimal levels. The 20hydroxycrap is just crap. It's juice for insects... not humans The added magnesium will compete w/ calcium for absorption. Mg will relax the smooth muscles, not your skeletal muscles. In other words it wont relax your pecs or bis or tris etc. It helps relax the heart (heart is a smooth muscle). So this is probobly why people find they can sleep better it will calm you down to a small extent.
    As far as the ZMA is concerned i just buy regular old zinc for a third of the price and that's all i figure i need. The magnesium is good and all that but if you take a multimineral/multivitamin you should be covered IMO. When you sweat you lose a lot of these minerals and much more. Why just supplement w/ the mag? Better to get a broad spectrum b/c you will be depleted in much more than just mag and zinc. The B6 in it is just for better absorption. So i would stick w/ a good multimineral/vitamin and just take the zinc before bed.