Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ZMA worth the money?

panaronder

Is ZMA zinc magnesium aspartate really worth the money or not? I know a lot of athletes you used it daily because zinc is so important and magnesium is too. Someone on another forum told me that it was a waste because I could get zinc from any other multi vitamin. If so what is the best strategy for getting it?

It can be effective but if you check out N2BM, you will find much more comprehensive supplements. I recommend N2Generate for test boosting.

Is ZMA zinc magnesium aspartate really worth the money or not? I know a lot of athletes you used it daily because zinc is so important and magnesium is too. Someone on another forum told me that it was a waste because I could get zinc from any other multi vitamin. If so what is the best strategy for getting it?

You know what buddy the answers is not so simple so follow me here... Yes you need these key minerals in your body for proper testosterone production. You should not go on lifting weights and/or taking steroids and supplements unless you first take care of these basic daily nutritional needs. It is being deficient in some of these key minerals and vitamins that keep us from making real progress in the gym. That being said, don't overpay for these minerals to find a good deal from a trusted brand and you are fine. Don't give in to the hype and marketing most of it is not real.

Click the links below and follow our podcast so you stay informed and never fall into the bullshit.

Top Bottom