Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ZMA + Test booster??

Guice

What do u guys think about stacking zma with a typical test booster?? Considering the high dosages of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin b6 between the 2..is it too much??

I do have some hcgenerate on the way as well, that seems better with the zma cuz from what I read about hcgenerate it only has a bit of zinc.

Most zma products are useless... Not enough magnesium or b6 and no krebs cycle intermediates... I would try using hcgenerate and daa power chews... or just plain n2bm daa.. far better.

i cannot comment on zma because i have never used it and i like to have used something before commenting... that being said... are you just using this as a bridge or are you in pct or what exactly are you doing? let me know...

i cannot comment on zma because i have never used it and i like to have used something before commenting... that being said... are you just using this as a bridge or are you in pct or what exactly are you doing? let me know...

I'm using it right now during my anavar cycle. Basically I'm using a test booster from a nutrition store to keep up production of my natural test n libido, however I do have some hcgeberate on the way to use for the remainder of my cycle. I'm also using the zma before I go to sleep. I was jus curious if using the test booster n zma is too much, because they both contain zinc, magnesium, and vitamin b6. Would the levels of those vitamins n minerals be too high for my body.

But once the hcgeberate gets here I'll probly stop wit the test booster, it was jus somethin I'm curious bout usin from now till then.

I have used ZMA previously & I like the sleep aspect that I get from this supplement. Body builders usually lack zinc in their diet & thus this supplement can fill that gap. No reseach have proof that ur test levels will increase than normal levels, unless u already gave low test levels, it may help u a little to boost ur test & get them back in the normal range, but that is only if ur test levels are oretty low to say.

Top Bottom