Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ZMA for libido

chuckbass86

The salesman in the supplement shop was pitching mehard ZMA supplement and he assured me that these will increase mynatural testosterone levels. Is he just an insistent seller, or thereis truth to his marketing? How well can ZMA help me with that? Willit increase my libido?

i don't think he is intentionally trying to lie to you, i just think he is dumb

those supplement reps don't know anything about nutrition man.

if you want to boost your test levels naturally you use a test booster, get hcgenerate from n2bm.. it works!

It is not black and white with ZMA. Indeed it has the ability to improve natural testosterone levels, but the increment in these levels will be minimal, so I doubt you will feel any difference. So in theory, it could improve libido, but yet again - minimally, and I doubt that even noticeably. If you want a supplement that will surely increase your testosterone levels and will give a well noticeable boost in libido, go with HCGenerate Es. I can even say that it was the only product I have ever seen to actually work in this regard.

Zma is nothing more then a zinc, magnesium and vitamin b6 supplement. It contains no hormones or banned substances.

Both zinc and magnesium are important trace minerals involved in testosterone production. However, unless you are deficient in magnesium or zinc, starting to use a ZMA supplement won't cause an increase in libido.

If you really want something to boost libido, check out hcgenerate from n2bm.com.
It contains zinc plus a host of other ingredients to naturally increase testosterone levels and libido.

zma might help boost natural test a bit but you would see much more as far as increased libido and natural testosterone production with a complete product like HCGenerate. Just check out the ingredients.

Top Bottom