Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zma good or nonsense

someone said that zma was really important to take but he sells them with his supplement company online so I'm not sure if I should trust him. it says online that is just zinc magnesium and vitamin B6 together. Is it really something that I'm missing and will it prevent me from building muscle

Deficiencies in basic minerals and vitamins are the main reason a lot of people have trouble with their fitness journey.

In my testosterone booster, I added Zinc, Magnesium, and B6 as a way of making up for possible deficiencies and then we add the herbal ingredients on top of that.

www.HCGenerate.com

Magnesium is an important mineral for glucose and insulin control. It needs to be dosed high though. 450mg per day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the first interview with Victor Conte when he was promoting ZMA. I though it was bullshit then and I think it's bullshit now. A typical multi has all the zinc you can use. I'm quoted in the book "Game of Shadows" about the Balco scandal.

But what do I know? That's juts my opinion, I could be wrong.

Top Bottom