Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

zma fuel?

aznhobo1

I'm looking to get cut and gain lean muscle. I am currently using whey protein and glutamine. Will zma fule do anything for me? does it work? and what does it do? I have thought about taking creatine but don't want to look bloated w/ water. Also would xenadrine be something i should take? thank you

ZMA is designed to maximize your body's own production of Testerone. It definitely works to some degree. If you're trying to minimize bloating, there are herbal diuretics that will help. Dandelion's a pretty good one. I also take B6 and C which seem to help that to some degree. I'm not a proponent of any stim's like Xenadrine. hth

zma rocks,the results i got were unreal .....im suprised its still over the counter,my friends used it and told me it was stronger than dbol and anadrol stacked together, seriously. After using zma fuel now i know how it feels to be on juice.

I vouched never to use that stuff again, because as far as im concerned its not "natural"

zma sucks, if u normaly eat enough iznc and magnesium u do not need zma .

u will not feel any difference with ZMA !!!!
jut your money is away :)

yes im serious, its 1950% better than a muiltivitamin that contains higher amounts of both zinc and magesium.

I think gymnyc is upset that i am not keeping this revolutionary supplement a secret no more.

ZMA Fuel is onlyhype. It doesn't compare to any steroid. It is only minerals and vitamins, no hormones. Don't waste your money.

Mr

Hold on guys. ZMA contains Zinc and Magnesium, which, when given at the correct amounts and time of day, are proven to increase your own bodies production of testosterone. Granted, it's not a steroid, but it doesn't claim to be either. It's defintely not hype, however, you also defintely won't get huge on it. With that said, I highly recommend it, those two minerals should be every bodybuilder's body!

i was reading research on it and it say when u normally take enough zinc and magnesium with other food you do not need zma !

here is research , i foiund on
musclebomb.com

ZMA is a supplement containing zinc monomethionine aspartate, magnesium asparate and vitamin B-6 in precise ratios and is produced by a company called SNAC System. They own the trademark - ZMA™. They license and sell this material to many supplement companies that are then allowed to market the product using the ZMA name.

In fact, SNAC Systems is suing Next Nutrition claiming that they are violating their ZMA trademark with their Designer Protein. Next Nutrition claims to have ZMAx in their Designer Protein and SNAC Systems says that they are violating their trademark and that Designer Protein does not contain ZMA.

Anyway, ZMA supposedly increases testosterone production and I believe there is a study showing it does just that. However, the increase in testosterone appears to be quite modest and I'm not convinced it is enough to have a noticeable effect on muscle growth.

We were approached by SNAC Systems about a year ago wanting us to buy ZMA from them to use in our own version of the supplement. After reviewing the research and experimenting with it personally I really didn't feel it was effective enough to be in our product line. I didn't notice an effect in muscle growth or strength from using it. I gave it an 8 week try and just can't really say I felt anything. If it did in fact elevate my testosterone I didn't notice it.

I have to say I was really looking forward to feeling positive effects from ZMA. I thought it sounded interesting and the chemical pathway appeared plausible. Unfortunately I can't speak too highly of it. I have to confess that I didn't monitor my testosterone levels through blood or saliva tests so I can't say it didn't actually invoke a testosterone increase. I can only report that I didn't get any noticeable gains in muscle or strength while taking it.

I do believe SNAC Systems is a good company and I certainly applaud their research oriented approach. But there are many instances where you can measure an increase in a research setting only to be disappointed in what effects are seen in the real world. This is the way it was for me. You may be different.

If you feel like you should try ZMA make sure it is the real stuff by SNAC Systems and not a knockoff. Only the ZMA made by SNAC Systems has the formulation used in the research literature. It's not that expensive and could be worth the cost of admission. Remember, do not fall for the knockoffs out there. If you want to know if ZMA will work for you, you need to use the real deal. Companies might tell you that theirs is the same as SNAC's but they're not.

Top Bottom