Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zero loss PWO

Laxfiend

Hey has anyone tried the zero loss PWO from mrsupps? I compared the ingredients to N2KTS and they are similar and its half the price. Any reviews on it?

I replied to you on the other thread about preworkouts. def buy it... 100% worth 20.00 dollars. Free shipping... Plus you can use a 10 percent off discount code

Yeah... To be honest I don't understand why it's so cheap. It's hands down one of the best preworkouts I've ever used. Doesn't taste too bad either... The taste does start getting old towards the end of the bottle though

Ok good to know. Well maybe I'll get some N2KTS to alternate, but 45 servings for $18... that's awesome

Although I could attribute to thinking the zero loss was stronger because I used a whole bottle of zero loss and then used a bottle of n2kts after it.. And they have very very similar ingredients.. So I probably built a tolerance from using the zero loss and I might be tolerant to the n2kts. Just a theory haha

Ok good to know. Well maybe I'll get some N2KTS to alternate, but 45 servings for $18... that's awesome

Def try both. Both great preworkouts.
Just make sure you absolutely workout after taking it... Cuz one time I took 2 scoops and went to the gym and the door wouldnt open (at a 24/7 gym).. And I couldn't get in and workout.. So I went home and had a horrible horrible anxiety attack and freaked out haha it was badddd

Top Bottom