Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

zero carb protein powders with water, what's good?

the nature boy

is isopure any good? usually I take my protein powders with milk, but since I'll be cuttin soon I need something that mixes with water. Any ideas?

Optimum mixes up well with water if you shake it really hard and provided you only use 4oz. water per scoop it doesn't taste half-bad(Plus it's cheap.)

I personally like isopure. I think it's wonderful and I don't even have to gag it down like I do some things. I have vanilla but from everyone I've talked to pretty much all the flavors are good.

Raina said:
I personally like isopure. I think it's wonderful and I don't even have to gag it down like I do some things. I have vanilla but from everyone I've talked to pretty much all the flavors are good.

yeah I want to try isopure. I was looking at buying a bunch of those glass bottles online for $3 a piece, but I figure I just by a can or a 20 packet box for much much cheaper. I wonder if they have any fruit flavored isopure powders, ones that taste like kool aid. :)

I think Kronkette posted a couple of days ago about liking the tropical isopure. I think there's a post by smallmovesal on this board where some isopure talk was going on....

Raina said:
I think Kronkette posted a couple of days ago about liking the tropical isopure. I think there's a post by smallmovesal on this board where some isopure talk was going on....

Thanks Raina! :D

The Nature Boy said:

yeah I want to try isopure. I was looking at buying a bunch of those glass bottles online for $3 a piece, but I figure I just by a can or a 20 packet box for much much cheaper. I wonder if they have any fruit flavored isopure powders, ones that taste like kool aid. :)
I looked around for a long time for a powder that came in some flavor other than vanilla, strawberry, or chocolate. The only stuff I've found is ABB Extreme Pure Protein powder which comes in fruit punch and grape. It's whey isolate and fairly expensive, but mixes well and tastes decent(Good when mixed with fruit punch Ultra Fuel.)

thanks bro. I've tried proteins and MRP's with water, and quite frankly the vanillas and chocolate didn't taste all that great. When you mix em with milk, they taste much better. That's why I'm thinking the fruit punch stuff might be a better shot.

Top Bottom