Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zebutol Does It Work ?

i posted the same thing a few wks back..i wish some users would enlighten us on this product

I'm taking it right now, about a week into it. I've noticed some strength gain so far, I'll let you know down the road though.

I ordered some Zeb yesterday and I was wondering if i can take Creatine with it(I forgot to ask Jim from Labtec). Also what time of day are you taking your tabs?
Just wondering
Jeff

YEs-Yes you can take creatine with it,havn't you heard of stacking?

Hey bros. I haven't been around too much lately, but I can tell you a bit about my results on the zeb. First of all, I used the zebutol from Zoe Discoveries. I'm not sure if it's the same as labtec's. (somehow I doubt it) Got mine from Flex Appeal, Burlington, MA.

I took the product for 30 days, with some good results. At the time I was bulking so I was eating around the clock to try to gain some weight. I'll try to recall, as it was a few months ago. I started at 192, at about 12% bf, finished at 203 at 14%. Biggest strength gain was on the bench up 30 pounds on my max. Granted some of it was fat, but only a small percentage. I already posted more specific results after the cycle was over. The only other supplement I used was protein, as I use it always.

Since, I stopped taking it I have not lost anything. I managed to drop back down to 10% bf, at 200 pounds, and today I weight in at 206, 10% bf. I'm currently on a cutting, strength building cycle. Hoping to get to 8% with no weight loss. Not planning on going back on the zeb real soon. But, will certainly try it again.

Were your zebs in the shape of small discs?
I got mine from the guy I posted about earlier for like 28$. The bottle says zoe discoveries on it.
I'm taking taking zoe labs liquid zeb at the same time trying to get both sublingual and oral at the same time.

Blackop how do you take you Zebutol tables? I have heard that people let them disolve on your tounge. To me the tablets look like they are mean to be swallowed.
Jeff

Top Bottom