Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

youngest age for supplements

boltjoseh

Hi guys I wonder what's the youngest age you can start taking supps like protein, creatine and energy boosters, I'm 15 and I would like to get some mass and train, I'm skinny and I don't like it.

Believe you me - I know how you feel. All of we were skinny when we were that young, and there is nothing wrong with it. You will see that you will get much bigger closer to the age of 19-20. If I were you, I would rather spend the money on good and plentiful food - this will do much more for you. Supplements have all the same stuff from the food, but food is healthier as it has more nutrients, that will help your body get a better foundation.

As per safety reasons, it is perfectly safe to use supplements at this age, since these are all natural, as long as they are high quality of course.

you are safe to use certain supplements at 15. I would recommend something like creatine. if you go to n2bm they sell PURE CREATINE. don't buy powdered stuff that is full of fillers.

I really didn't use anything at that age though. you will grow like a weed by eating better (it is very hard at that age since you are depending on your parents I get it) and working out consistently with a proper program

i would find your weightlifting coach at your school and tell him you want to join up during the season and ask him for a workout program and go from there. he will be happy to help you

At 15, your body is already primed to grow. All you need to do is weight train 4-5 days per week and eat a high protein diet.

Save your money. The only supplement you can use is a high quality whey protein isolate to help meet your daily protein requirements.

Check out n2bm.com. They sell a 5 pound bag of whey protein for 40 bucks. It's pretty affordable and a good product with no fillers.

I would focus on food. That is what will make you grow. Supplements are just there to fill in the gaps in your diet. Start eating enough calories and train hard and you will grow like crazy.

Top Bottom