Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

you need this for muscle contraction

wtlftr

Information about Potassium

Potassium is very important in the human body. Along with sodium, it regulates the water balance and the acid-base balance in the blood and tissues. Potassium enters the cell more readily than does sodium and instigates the brief sodium-potassium exchange across the cell membranes. In the nerve cells, this sodium-potassium flux generates the electrical potential that aids the conduction of nerve impulses. When potassium leaves the cell, it changes the membrane potential and allows the nerve impulse to progress. This electrical potential gradient, created by the "sodium-potassium pump," helps generate muscle contractions and regulates the heartbeat.

Thats a good one. :evil:

Is banana potassium good as far as absorption?

what other foods are good for potassium? Are pill forms of it good?

Thanks for info, 1 smart mofo

no prob. Some had called me Mr. potassium so I thought I would post something about potassium. Supps and nanas are good.

Other good food sources include milk, potatoes, raisins and actually most of your fruits and veggies! Mellon is a very good source also I believe.

Top Bottom