Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You actually lose calcium when you drink milk!

BigAndy

Milk would be fine if it wasnt pateurised, unfortunately commercially produced milk is pasteurised which destoys all the vitamins , minerals and digestive enzymes , which now have to be supplied by your body , in other words you actually lose calcium by drinking milk. This also explains why so many people are lactose intolerant as lactase the enzyme needed to digest milk is destroyed through pasteurisation.

Cut and paste :"MILK

is just as bad. The definition of pasteurization is that the milk is heated until what? All enzymes are destroyed. Without enzymes, it can’t be broken down, because now man has created a food that doesn’t exist in nature. Forget that we’re the only species to drink the milk of another animal. Forget that we’re the only species to drink milk after childhood. The main thing is - we can’t metabolize it. (See ENZYMES

CALCIUM?

Another joke. Remember all those enzymes that got destroyed by pasteurization. One of them was called phosphatase - essential for calcium absorption. We don’t get calcium from milk. Children don’t need milk for strong bones and teeth. Milk doesn’t prevent osteoporosis. All these ideas were ingrained into our conscious from where? The school dietary “education” programs since the 1950s. Paid for by whom? Right, the American Dairy Industry.

After you find all this out, the killing blow is when you learn that milk causes osteoporosis, because metabolizing all this artificial manmade food steals calcium from the bones and teeth. Who’s got the highest incidence of osteoporosis in the world? Scandinavia, Germany, and the U.S., especially states like Wisconsin—places with what? Highest dairy consumption. (Twogood, Appleton, Howell, McDougall. Douglas)

‘Lactose intolerance,’ - you always hear that. There’s no such thing. They want to pretend some people have a genetic defect whereby they can’t digest milk sugar. Lactose is milk sugar. But it’s not the milk sugar we’re allergic to - it’s the milk. We all have milk intolerance. No one can digest pasteurized milk!

But we’re not allowed to know all this. The above paragraphs challenge three separate billion-dollar industries: the sugar trust, the dairy trust, and the drug trust. None of them wants people to discover that asthma and osteoporosis can be eliminated simply by removing sugar and dairy from the diet. No, no, that won’t do. That’s not “scientific.” Diseases are cured by one thing; drugs. Right? That’s real medicine. If people change their diets, they won’t need all those drugs and calcium supplements, and even worse, Clinton won’t be giving out any more $178 million presents to try and discover the “cure “ for asthma. "

Thats why I don't drink any milk anymore.
As Arnie once said "Milk is for babies, When you grow up you have to drink Beer!"
:D

I hate milk. I think it tastes shitty, and its not even that good for you. Take a multi-vitamin and down some brews instead.

LOL!

Sick bastard.

I've never thought about making my protein shakes with Heineken.

Well, there's a first time for everything....:D

Top Bottom