Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yok3d...

I've tried it and loved it! Pumps were awesome just don't last long and it helped me run further for some reason. The first time I took it, it made my stomach hurt but I tried again after a few days with a lower dose and it worked good.

Ya I'm right at 175 so I'm just gonna do 3 but damn that seems like alot. Did you take it with food?

No it says to take it without food. I take 4 now but yes the lesser at the beginning because it hurt my stomach bad before but I love how it makes me feel. Works great now. I don't use it everytime since using the n2kts from needto.

It was ok. I took it with jack3d and it was ok. Have def got better pumps from other stuff. You can take it with food it says but you need to give it some extra time for it to get into system like 2 or 3 hours.

Yep my bad it does say that. It didn't work as good for me that way so I never took it that way so I forgot all about it.

Ok I took 3 about an hour before my workout and worked out like a vagina lol for some reason they felt like they made me weak as hell!

Top Bottom