Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimflame and anavar

donatello___

I heard this is a good combination to speed up cutting process, my question is what dose of yohimflame would be good to stack with 60 mg of var a day, thank you.

They would be nice if you are eating in a caloric deficit and training. The anavar would give you some hardening and the yohimflame will help with fat loss. The key is that you need to already be somewhat lean. It makes no sense to run that combo if you are 20% body fat. Get diet and training consistent in that case.

Steroids are not fat burners so don't expect the anavar to cut a bunch of fat off you.

A good topical fat burner like yohiflame from n2bm.com will certainly help but it's like that age old saying - nothing works unless you do. Diet and training needs to be your first priority.

Check out this video I made where I explain how to use yohiflame -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2woeFohajUo

You want to apply the yohimflame directly to your stubborn body fat areas. You do not need to apply the yohiflame to areas that are already lean.

Top Bottom