Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn, simply amazing!!!!!

go_hard_80

hey bros for 3 weeks i have been doing cardio 5X a week running 30mins in morning on empty stomach,

i am on sust 500mgs wk
ldex 1mg eod

have been using eca for 2 weeks and clen for 1 week....

i have gone from 6ft 200lbs 13%bf( a bit bloated) to 6ft 189lbs 10%bf, no water at all, with a 6 pack

I have had natural estrogenic fat deposits on bottom outer chest since i was 13, and the dbol without anit-es didnt help

i have been applying yohimburn 15 drops per pec in the morning after shower and exfoliating, and 30 mins after application of yohimburn i go for a 30 min run on empty stomach

Results: chest went from saggy with lots of fat around nipple and now my chest is alot tighter ,now with only 1/2 the fat there used to be on my chest, i figure 5 more weeks of this and my chest will be ripped

BTW: i have only used 1/6th of the bottle of yohimburn over 18 days, 30 drops a day 5X a week, great results

Thank you AF!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

go_hard _80:)

Thanks for posting your results bro!!

You can buy the Yohimbine HCL powder that is used in Yohimburn from the AF Store. And yes it is jet micronized as well.

i've had the same problem you stated since i was about the same age. now that my chest is getting bigger, it pushes those bitches out in a tight shirt. something needs to be done! i think i'll try out the Yohimburn on the cutting cycle coming up. damn, should have ordered it with the R-ALA.

WARBIRDWS6 said:
i've had the same problem you stated since i was about the same age. now that my chest is getting bigger, it pushes those bitches out in a tight shirt. something needs to be done! i think i'll try out the Yohimburn on the cutting cycle coming up. damn, should have ordered it with the R-ALA.

i doubt you will be dissapointed, run it with some ldex

SuKY_GeNeTiCs said:
I am getting some NOW!

Thanks for the results.

your welcome macro & ulter:p LOL

now there going to sell more yohimburn and i want some of the cut LOL............;)

go_hard_80:)

Top Bottom