Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn, simply amazing!!!!!

macrophage69alpha said:
just a quick note:

for those with puffy nips.. you may want to consider a prolactin suppressor as well.. just to cover all the bases.. plus they tend to have beneficial effects on leptin making weight loss in general easier

What is a prolactin suppressor?

Re: Macro...and other yohimburn experts...

arnoldk said:
How long does it take for REGULAR(non DF) yohimburn's water retention to go away? How many days to play it safe, say if a contest was friday....when should I stop use? thanks.

the leaner you are .. and especially pre contest.. it goes away faster... but still would leave 3-5days.. the DF can, in theory be used up till day of (some apparently have used on day of)

Re: Re: Macro...and other yohimburn experts...

macrophage69alpha said:

the leaner you are .. and especially pre contest.. it goes away faster... but still would leave 3-5days.. the DF can, in theory be used up till day of (some apparently have used on day of)

If I took regular caffeine and crushed the tabs into a fine powder and added into my yohimburn, would the caffeine be abosrbed with the yohimburn application?

ak,

yes but the binders and fillers would make it pretty gritty, though it would work...

one thing you can do is put tabs in a small amount of water... crush.. heat up.. and then pour liquid.. trying to keep solid out.. (caffiene is pretty water soluble)... its not the best solution but it should work decent...

from a local standpoint a lot more effective... from a systemic standpoint.. still decently more effective (time release).. yohimbine oral has an EXTREMELY short half life.

Geez 60 dollars for 4 ounces of this stuff! Im going to try it out once i get my pay check.. anyone know where i can buy a pipette for applying the gel for a cheap price?

Geez 60 dollars for 4 ounces of this stuff! Im going to try it out once i get my pay check.. anyone know where i can buy a pipette for applying the gel for a cheap price?

Top Bottom