Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn, simply amazing!!!!!

TheMyth said:
I was wondering why it is suggested to take a HOT shower or rub area with a HOT towel before applying Yohimburn to the area?

Heat causes skin pores to dialate to maintain body temperature - open pores means improved absorption into the skin. Also you want to exfoliate (i.e. scrub, loofah, dry brush) to knock off the dead skin cells sitting on the top of the skin. They will just soak it up and waste it.

Guess there aren't any women posting here - that's the sort of thing we're taught in 6th grade. :)

Yohimburn is now considered an "essential item" in my house - I know that much! I use 2 pipettes per day from waist to knees every morning after dry brushing and a shower and the difference is amazing. I've dropped 3% body fat since starting it, and the reduction of cellulite is nothing short of amzing. My diet has been pretty good, so the 3% drop is expected, but the affect on cellulite is amazing.

BTW - Macro - any chance this stuff interferes with estrogen function other than in regards to fat storage? I've noticed an increase in unwanted hair. :)

Fawn

Been using Yohimburn DF for less then a week now on my face, lower abs, love handles and lower back. I apply it 45 minutes prior to training or morning cardio. A couple people in the gym today mentioned that my face looks leaner, and I have to say my abs feel a little tighter. I'm sure the diaretic effect of the product is helping as well, but so far so good....will post a review of the product in a few weeks, but I'm pleased already with it :).

the Yohimbine powder it is still available upon request from the AF store.. but they stopped advertising as it confused some people as to what to get.

however.. you might just want to get the DF version, unless you are really set on mad scientist :p

Macro...and other yohimburn experts...

How long does it take for REGULAR(non DF) yohimburn's water retention to go away? How many days to play it safe, say if a contest was friday....when should I stop use? thanks.

Top Bottom