Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn, simply amazing!!!!!

Re: Re: Yohimburn, simply amazing!!!!!

The_Mexican said:

are we talking about gyno here? I thought yohimburn didnt work for gyno.

chest fat.. it works for

puffy nipples.. about 60-80% it works for... (that 20% from 60-80 is usually partly prolactin induced).. the other 20% .. perhaps less is mostly a prolactin problem..

as far as gyno.. some people do report reduction of hard tissue..
but it may be:
natural recession
decrease in glandular mass.. as it is "woven" fat.. so really fat loss
fat loss may have some effect on local aromatase production.. thus less local estro.. and perhaps reduction of tissue..

krith said:
Any feedback on the Yohimburn DF?

taken from:
http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=184037&pagenumber=2

DaMan said:

One here. DF is the best damn thing since sliced bread. If you're one of the lucky few who DON'T bloat of regular Yohimburn (like myself), DF is strictly diuretic, and good at that too.

I was sick the last few days and stopped taking DF (Yohimbine's stimulant effect seriously sucks when on a cold) and, much to my dismay, water started coming back... but at least I know I HAVE abs, and they look pretty f'in good under that layer of H20.

Now back to burning sum fat.

BTW Macro... I noticed something. I've lost a shitload of fat on my lower back over the last 8 months and now have stretchmarks. (I guess that's good...?). Have u considered slapping some Vitamin E in the formula? (or something anti-stretch-mark-ish?) If you end up doing it that better mean sum free bottles for me :)

I'm doing a little experiment, as I have lots of time and money to burn! I am starting my bulking cycle next week (waiting for my gear to get here), and right now I am just lifting w/out cardio, etc. I got two bottles of Yohimburn for my cutting cycle in two months, but I thought that I may as well get rid of those bitch tits as soon as possible!

I am trying Yohimburn without cardio, or any other supplements. 15 drops per day on each tit, and on each side of my face. Wonder if it will work...

Burns like hell tho! At least on the face. Good kind of hurt... just don't get any in your eyes!

here's a little feedback on my experience with yohimburn. i started using it about a month ago. i was interested in losing fat mostly from my lower abs. i was at 8.9% BF when i started. my last BF measurement was on friday and i was at 8.6%. Although the BF % change was minimal, the caliper measurement from my abs was the biggest change. it went from a 14.5 mm pinch to a 10.5 mm pinch. i would definately say that yohimburn has reduced the amount of fat in my lower abs. i plan to give it a rest for a month or so and then try another bottle of it to see if i could define my abs more

Reactions: Cut
Well I've been using it for about a week now. It seems like there is less adipose tissue, but I may be retaining some water that didn't used to be there. I just started putting some on abs and love handles to see what it can do there... I guess it will be a few weeks before any serious results.

If I was doing a little bit of cardio, maybe on an empty stomach, I bet this stuff does wonders.

I dunno if I would recommend using it alone, it may well be more effective to stack it with something.

I'll check back in about a week.

If I am retaining water, will it go away when I come off?

quick question about yohimburn,
when applying, do I rub it in or let it sit?

Also, besides an eca, are their any other supplements you recommend while taking this?

Top Bottom