Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn, simply amazing!!!!!

Macrophage69alpha - I sent you an email about the Yohimburn + diuretic - I'd love to use it for the comp I'm preparing for.

JJFigure said:
Macrophage69alpha - I sent you an email about the Yohimburn + diuretic - I'd love to use it for the comp I'm preparing for.

will get back to you today :p.. ALL emails were getting bounced back by hush until yesterday.. so a bit behind :p

Mac-
How would this work on fat deposits on the back and over the lower abs, basically a tire patern? I got tested at 7% and these are the only areas w/any visible fat. Also, would it help tighten up the skin over my lower abs? It's kind of elastic from when I weighed more. Any other suggestions on how to get rid of that fat are welcome, too. I'm gonna add some weight and size for a few months, but I'd like to plan ahead.

Kid Dynamite said:
Mac-
How would this work on fat deposits on the back and over the lower abs, basically a tire patern?yes. that is usually one of the better responding fat patterns.. particularly lowerback and handles.. lower abs is more mixed but generally good I got tested at 7% and these are the only areas w/any visible fat. Also, would it help tighten up the skin over my lower abs? it may help... aloe in particular helps with dermal integrity.. though time usually the best cure.. WATER intake is crucial to skin elasticity.. and adequate vitamin C and Essential fatty acid intake (particularly O3.. flax) It's kind of elastic from when I weighed more. Any other suggestions on how to get rid of that fat are welcome, too.relatively low carb diet... yohimburn in AM with empty stomach cardio (though some find that a small amount of fruit improves endurance and results.. fructose=no slin + reglycogenates liver (t3-t4 conversion)) I'm gonna add some weight and size for a few months, but I'd like to plan ahead.

those are pretty basic and general suggestions.. for more specifics, it really depends on supps you want (feel comfortable/respond to) to take and diet and exercise that you want to do.. as far as other most other reccomendations..

obviously one of the most important reccomendations that is so often not heeded DRINK ENOUGH WATER..

I used a low carb diet, I respond really well to those, so that's a go again. Empty stomach cardio I used as well w/great results. Also drank at least 1 to 2 gallons H2O/day, so it looks like I'd be pretty much set. Like I said, I'm trying to gain back some size right now, but I might run a quick 2 week "safety net" diet in another 3 to 4 weeks, once my metabolism comes back around. Also, as soon as I got off a low carb diet I upped my fructose to help w/the thyroid, etc. Thanks for the input, and assuming I have a little money to spare I'll give the stuff a try. - KDy

Does this stuff smell when you put it on your body? don't you sweat it off? Also anyone have reactions with there skin, I have sensitive skin wondering if this will react with it.
thanks

It smells like peppermint but it goes away in about 30-40 minutes. If you let it set for 45 minutes or so you won't sweat it off because it's already past your skin. There are no reported cases of skin rash or irritation from it at all.

do we know if there is any known side effect of Yohimburn? Will the fat come back after you stop using it??

Just curious. Everything sounds good though.

TheBigDog said:
Will the fat come back after you stop using it??
fat CAN come back (even with liposuction fat can come back), though the fat loss you experience is permanent (it is not water loss). an occassional course of use may be needed for those with heavy A2 concentrations.. but it is as permanent as any fat loss
Just curious. Everything sounds good though.

go_hard_80 said:

I have had natural estrogenic fat deposits on bottom outer chest since i was 13, and the dbol without anit-es didnt help

are we talking about gyno here? I thought yohimburn didnt work for gyno.

Top Bottom