Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn, simply amazing!!!!!

nhbgorilla said:
so macro, u suggest bromo all at one time???

some people like to split half in the PM and half in the PM.. and some people take 2 of the 2.5mg tabs a day.. but 1 in the am or pm seems to work fine for most.. there seems to be more dehydration/ dry mouth issues with twice a day dosing.. but that is also an option

macrophage69alpha said:
you can make your own version.. though unless you use the same materials.. particularly the same yohimbine (which is only available retail from AF).. as well as the ratios of ingredients.. it will not give you the same delivery.. however it can be done.. as well as adding other ingredients to try your own variation.. for those people that wish to play mad scientist..

Is the AF yohimbine anything special or is it just yohimbine HCL?

Frackal said:
I suggest using it on your face, only use it like e3d and maximize it by using it pre workout or what not... almost everyone's face looks leaner, if you have high cheekbones and a chiseled jaw you'll look even better.

Which parts of the face do you put it on and what type of effects are you noticing?

Is it around the cheek bones just under the eyes and along the jaw line your putting it.I'm curious about trying this myself but know little about it to be honest.

I just picked up Yohimburn Topical Fat Burner and Yohimbine Delivery Solution. I got a few Q's.
I'll mix them together. Do I just dumb the hcl Powder into the bottle? That would make it alot stronger right?
How manny drops per day should I try?

did you get or have yohimbine powder as well?

just want to make sure since the delivery solution is just the yohimburn solution base.. intended for the people that want a different "strength" or want to play mad scientist..

Top Bottom