Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn, simply amazing!!!!!

do you think it would be ok to make my own version of yohimburn..............seeing that the ingredients are 3500 mg yohimbine hcl, pure aloe vera gel, distilled water, peppermint oil and glycerine? thanks

you can make your own version.. though unless you use the same materials.. particularly the same yohimbine (which is only available retail from AF).. as well as the ratios of ingredients.. it will not give you the same delivery.. however it can be done.. as well as adding other ingredients to try your own variation.. for those people that wish to play mad scientist..

ulter said:
There is a customer appreciation special on it at the AF Store.

www.anabolicfitness.com

I saw that........too bad i bought like 8 bottles of MD6 when biotest discontinued it. now when i order yohimburn, i will have even more epherdrine based formula products! I'll use them all eventually........ but i suppose you will tell me that NYC is better than MD6 anyhow. ;)

Just ordered, and if you'd like macro i will be happy to keep track weekly with pictures if u wanted as a testimonial for its use. What prolactin suppressor would u suggest macro? and how much NYC?

it would be used with Something along the lines of:

1/4 pipette/day Yohimburn
20mg/day Nolvadex (generic tamoxifen citrate)
?/day NYC
?/day Prolactin Suppressor

would sub an aromatase inhibitor.. for nolva.. unless you ahve had good results with it prior..

NYC 1-2 tabs 3 times a day
(would alternate every 2-3 wk with an EC based.. preferably the 25mg minithins as opposed to herbal)

as far as a prolactin suppressor..
selegine 5mg EOD
hydergine 2.5 mg ED

or bromocriptine 2.5mg a day (either morning or night.. it makes some people sleepy)

Top Bottom