Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn, simply amazing!!!!!

supernav said:
15 DROPS a pec? WTF? I use maybe 1-2 on each side of my love handles. Damn, you showering in yohimburn?

-= nav =-

thats like a 1/4 pipette a pec, thats really the norm bro!!!!

go_hard_80

PS: yes i wish i could shower in yohimburn, it would feel something like this ..:goof: :kaioken: :bawling: :cool: LOL:p

I can attest to Yohimburn being AWESOME as well. Been using it
about a week to 10 days. Love handles have gone down QUITE
a bit. I think cardio/yohimburn/R-ala is the stack for sure. I
do plan on adding L-dex in the next couple of weeks though.
Want to kick it up a couple of notches.:p
g

just a quick note:

for those with puffy nips.. you may want to consider a prolactin suppressor as well.. just to cover all the bases.. plus they tend to have beneficial effects on leptin making weight loss in general easier

I've been using yohimburn on the face and gotten good results, on my abs it really ripped them up, still have about 3/4 of the bottle left...I would guess it works synergistically with r-ala (lowered insulin) and liquidex (lowered estrogen).... I ran it with those plus ox and I swear I went from like 11%bf to 8%bf in 3 weeks.

macrophage69alpha said:
just a quick note:

for those with puffy nips.. you may want to consider a prolactin suppressor as well.. just to cover all the bases.. plus they tend to have beneficial effects on leptin making weight loss in general easier

hell yeah, i'm going to do bromo/R-ALA/50mg OX/Yohimburn/Clen-ECA/T3 on the next cycle in a few weeks. those titties better go down! lol.

frackal, i ahd same experiences except i have gone from 13 to 10%bf;) looking to get down to 7 with another 5 weeks of this

later bros:p

go-hard_80:)

I suggest using it on your face, only use it like e3d and maximize it by using it pre workout or what not... almost everyone's face looks leaner, if you have high cheekbones and a chiseled jaw you'll look even better.

Top Bottom