Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn, simply amazing!!!!!

the original yohimburn comes with a pippette. it would be a bit out of order for it to be otherwise..

the Yohimburn DF comes with a pump that is metered at .5ml
(1/4 pippette=.65ml apprx)

WHats the diffeerence between the DF and the original? Sorry.. i read the website and it doesnt really tell me the difference- just that one costs 10 dollars more then the other.

Euphanasia said:
WHats the diffeerence between the DF and the original? Sorry.. i read the website and it doesnt really tell me the difference- just that one costs 10 dollars more then the other.

the main difference is the caffiene.. but it is a significant difference in both fat loss and water retention..

dopaminergics- drug that bind to the dopamine receptor, increase dopamine action or increase levels of dopamine (by increasing release, synthesis, or breakdown/uptake)

agonists
bromocriptine
pergolide

selegine inhbits breakdown

hydergine increases release and synthesis

there are others..
l-dopa
vitex
etc

macrophage69alpha said:
dopaminergics- drug that bind to the dopamine receptor, increase dopamine action or increase levels of dopamine (by increasing release, synthesis, or breakdown/uptake)

agonists
bromocriptine
pergolide

selegine inhbits breakdown

hydergine increases release and synthesis

there are others..
l-dopa
vitex
etc

I can get vitex. What would be an ideal dose?
Thanks!

Gemini_Man said:

I can get vitex. What would be an ideal dose?
Thanks!

it varies.. most people that use this method reccomend between 800mg and 1500mg a day.. spread out..

problem with vitex is that it is an herb.. and no one is quite sure what active is responsible for prolactin suppression.. so standardization may not mean a lot as to which is best.

Yohimburn...

ok, I'm 5'51/4" 235lbs, 39.1%bf and I have ulcers. I've been told to do.....AF NYC, Glucorell R, Biotin, and Yohimburn DF, with aerobics and my usual "no-taste" (bland) diet. My goal is to go back to a normal 135lbs.

Any suggestions?

And about using this Yohimburn on the face, any problems with acne?

Another thing.......I don't scar well, any suggestions on the stretch mark scars?

With all this YOHIMBURN talk im going to try it out. I always thought these products were a gimic. Can anyone tell me how long 1 bottle lasts or how many uses you can get out of it.

Top Bottom