Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

Anigo

Post your results here for the yohimBURN product. I will post mine in a few days when I actually see the results.

thx thx

You should take pics because it will be hard to see results if you are looking in the mirror everyday. If you take pics you will have a better reference. The product is only in it's 4th week so finding people to give you results may take a while. There are some guys who got advanced trials and they all liked it a lot. Maybe they will post.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

HEY ULTER

I bought the 4 oz yohimburn and already have a bottle of poder I never used. Could I add the powder to up the potency of yohimburn?

I have a friend from the boards who has used it and for only a short period of time and loved the results so far. If I get the $$$(next cycle is gonna cost me an arm and a leg lol) I am gonna pick up 2 bottles and use that shit almost everywhere hehehe

M18

Yes you can and you aren't the first guy to ask that. If your bottle is still full you can add the powder to it. I don't think I would go any higher than 7000mg though in a 4oz. bottle. Just add the powder and shake it for a couple minutes. That's all I did.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

Top Bottom