Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

I just smell like Gay Pride Day and its ruining my chances with the ladies....................(they all seem to wanna go shopping though)

how does it yohimburn help with energy levels on dnp?--as i thought its stimulant effects occured mostly when taken orally

yay!!! jUST ORDERED 4OZ YOHIMBURN.

wILL POST B4 and after pics.

Be wary because my B4 pics are horrific.

CAUTION:please refrain from using 3 dimesional glasses when looking at b4 pics. "thank you":

Last edited:
overrx,

stimulatory effects are not as strong but they are more even. with oral yohimbine intake spike is very quick and yohimbine is metabolised VERY quickly- half life is 7-11min.
with topical admin you get a slower release- resulting in less stimulation (as compared to dose- though one can typically take/tolerate a lot more) though a much more even stimulatory effect.

btw- with oral intake time till uptake is generally longer than dermal route 30-45min as opposed to 20-30min.

oral bioavailability varies 7-87% this can be increased by sublingual admin- though this will speed yohimbine into blood stream.

yes... it removes estrongenic fat (which is what gyno is) to a degree... if it is bad gyno, then you may need surgery, but it nailed mine.

Yohimbine WILL get rid of FATTY TISSUE GYNO- estrogenic fat around the nipple and under the nipple.

Whether it will help with hard tissue is unclear, though some have reported reduction in hard tissue- whether this is directly attributable to yohimbine ???

Top Bottom