Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

j-ro,

It stacks well with DNP- yohimbine will amplify fat loss effects but perhaps more importantly it will also allow you to function at more normal energy levels

Can you guys please tell me how this works?? IS yohimbine hcl a power or cream that you rub on?? Is it legal?? Can I get it at my local nutrition store?? I live in Canada and I have never seen this/
Thanks

i just received it in the mail today...i plan to take it for 2 wks straight...along with my next dnp cycle...as u recommended Macro. One thing though...u mentioned that i should add T3 to my dnp/yohimburn cycle...but i forgot how much. How much T3 should I add to my dnp/yohimburn cycle if i plan on running 400 mgs of powdered dnp for 2 wks straight in order to keep my thyroid going??Also...will the excessive sweating experienced during a dnp cycle interfere with the yohimburn...will it rub off or anything???

Sonny,

I dont reccomend t3 with DNP, so as far as dosage...NONE.

Sweating actually increases uptake- though you want to avoid excessive sweting for 15-20min after application- as you will sweat (if excessively sweating) some it off up till that point

Top Bottom