x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

YohimBURN... results?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about YohimBURN... results? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Post your results here for the yohimBURN product. I will post mine in a few days when I actually see the results. thx thx

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    i'm seeing results... i'm still pretty fat though but i can definately see results in the first 2 weeks... it's wierd... i feel sorta bloated for 4 days but then i don't use it for 3 and wow... it's kinda neat... i got pics up in the member's section if you wanna see if you can see the results... and yeah i dig hopw it feels for the first 15 minutes staright out of the shower heh

Rich

That's the same thing that happens to me. I look much better on the off days and fat keeps shrinking.

WWW..NET

Da Pope
    Anigo,
    15minutes way more than sufficient- 5min should be more than enough

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Has anyone else this with DNP?

Pro Bodybuilder
    i dont have any love handles but i do have some belly fat (weird right?) Will using yohimburn with some dnp help me to finally get those abs showing or is belly fat no made up of primarily A2 receptors?

I would have to say that this stuff definatly works. I did the powder form this summer with muscle rub, aloe, and aspercreme while I dieted. Now I'm just using it to stay leaner while I bulk back up.

The pictures below show that I never had a complete "8" pack like I this summer. Although lots of other factors such as drugs and diet came in to play, I am convinced that Yo HCL helped bring out the bottom layer of my abs.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Buld0g - DAMN BRO - you have lost hell lot of muscles !!!

Molle_23... first off, in that middle picture I'm not flexing, so that makes a "HUGE" difference. Second, I've been all natural for a year and a half now. And third, 5 pounds of muscle is a small price to pay for an 8 pack. I was bigger in march 2000 but my abs sucked. The look I've have now is the one I like. I guess it's all a matter of preference.

Da Pope
    Buldog,

congrats on the 8pack. Seems like lighting and camera angle are increasing the small size difference. You do LOOK a lot bigger in the first pick, but it does have best lighting and angle.

Those results may land you in a magazine ad for Yohimburn. Nice work bro.

WWW..NET