Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

i'm seeing results... i'm still pretty fat though but i can definately see results in the first 2 weeks... it's wierd... i feel sorta bloated for 4 days but then i don't use it for 3 and wow... it's kinda neat... i got pics up in the member's section if you wanna see if you can see the results... and yeah i dig hopw it feels for the first 15 minutes staright out of the shower :) heh

Rich

i dont have any love handles but i do have some belly fat (weird right?) Will using yohimburn with some dnp help me to finally get those abs showing or is belly fat no made up of primarily A2 receptors?

I would have to say that this stuff definatly works. I did the powder form this summer with muscle rub, aloe, and aspercreme while I dieted. Now I'm just using it to stay leaner while I bulk back up.

The pictures below show that I never had a complete "8" pack like I this summer. Although lots of other factors such as drugs and diet came in to play, I am convinced that Yo HCL helped bring out the bottom layer of my abs.

Molle_23... first off, in that middle picture I'm not flexing, so that makes a "HUGE" difference. Second, I've been all natural for a year and a half now. And third, 5 pounds of muscle is a small price to pay for an 8 pack.:D I was bigger in march 2000 but my abs sucked. The look I've have now is the one I like. I guess it's all a matter of preference.

Buldog,

congrats on the 8pack. Seems like lighting and camera angle are increasing the small size difference. You do LOOK a lot bigger in the first pick, but it does have best lighting and angle.

Top Bottom