Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

Actually a lot of new people are here and these 20 page threads answer a whole lot of questions about how to use Yohimburn. It's better people see and read these than ask the same questions and put 8 "when should I use Yohimburn?" threads up.

chest fat

the tips and tricks is available in AF hall of fame.. it is for platinum only here

as far as snorting.. small amounts makes you pretty jacked.. and slight euphoria (due to short term mao- inhibition.. as well as perhaps some 5ht1 binding)

Anigo said:
Post your results here for the yohimBURN product. I will post mine in a few days when I actually see the results.

thx thx
I have been using yohimburn for2 weeks and I have seen a huge difference in the areas to where i have applied it ! although I have been training and dieting hard for the last 6 weeks It Could also Be That, or a little bit of both, I think if you have a lot of fat it wont work quite as well!!

yohimburn....it definetly works if you use it corectly along with excersize! I have seen a huge difference ! in just two weeks!! although it could just be the two hours extra cardio iv been doing along with it!!

Top Bottom