Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

its not the worst smell... i had people sniffing me and asking "did you get some toothpaste on your clothes?" and some random chick in class was like "you smell like my favorite candy... candy canes" I may very well get a date from this unusual smell... hehe

This may sound a little siily but when I first tried it I use it around my mid section.... I applied it then wrapped the area in saran wrap. I figured that it would help in keeping it contained on my skin... not in my clothes...

I stopped using it and adipo-kinetix only because I thought it would interfere with my bulking cycle...( not enough knowledge on it's effects... for me that is)

But i plan to use both when I'm done or add the fina in there to use as a bridge to my next cycle.... I need to optain a lot more info first!

But thanks again ulter,

bass

I'm going to do the following, macro, please give me your thoughts. Apply once a day, using 25ml for each side of my chest, in 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off etc day cycles.

Also, how long after it's applied is it safe to excersise? Would intense sweating waste some of the solution?

FIna what about Primo

OK I know you probably can't go here but I"m asking anyways. Could I take Primo tabs crush them up and apply it with the Yohimba?

hey macro... how long does it take for the stuff to settle into your pores? can i put a shirt on 15 mins after or will it soak some of it up?

anybody having results yet? i'm pretty curious about this stuff, also anyone experiment in a topical mix with yohimburn w/primo or fina?

Top Bottom