Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

Yes it goes on like a thin gel. Very easily spread. About 5 minutes later you can feel the solution going into your skin as the area gets cold/hot for about 10-15 minutes. Then it's gone. You can't even see where it was applied and you can feel it if you touch the area.

There is no alcohol in it so EVERYTHING settles at the bottom anyway. That was the trade off for keeping the alcohol out. You have to shake the bottle at least 30 seconds before each use. I really feel uneasy about giving directions on its use with fina pellets. For two reasons. I have never done it personally and it was not designed for that purpose it just turned out that it works. When I asked MP, the maker of the product, if it could be used this way it was determined that yes the molecule was small enough to be carried by the Yohimburn. I knew it was just a matter of time until people fugured that out but I was not going to be the one to bring it up. Now here we are, the product has been on the market 4 weeks and already people on this and other threads are asking. "Will it deliver hormones?" Let's face it we have a one track mind. It will hold a cart in a 4 oz bottle I am told. I may have to edit that later. :)

Got the stuff today, i'll start using it after my shower tonight. I'll let everyone know how i got on through this thread.

Damn does this stuff burn :)

I smell like a candy cane for like 45 mins heh... not even cologne will cover the smell.

Top Bottom