Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

I am in my 4th week and I can definitely see that the spaces between my abs are more concaved then when I started. I am dieting but I have dieted before and never got this look this fast before. There is no doubt in my mind that Yohimburn has accelerated my fat burning it just doesn't happen this fast.

If thats true this might be the best supplement ever!... What would you say hypotheticly is the effectiveness of fina ground up in yohimburn?

I thought that the protocol is to apply topical yohimbine twice a day, different places, but on the AF website is says that "Each application contains enough solution to apply 50mg of yohimbine". Can you use 50 mg at a time?

And also, I think the product is very cheap if you compare with regular Y without the carrier. 55$ for 2400 mg VS 65$ for 3100 mg with a carrier...

Andre

It all depends on how much you draw into the pipette (the little eyedropper thing) 1/4 or 1/2 of a pipette is 25mg or 50mg. I use 50mg because I put 25mg on my abs and obs and 25 mg on my glutes.

Top Bottom