Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

macrophage69alpha said:
EW,

Note: wait until alcohol evaporates before applying yohimburn.

I always have waited until my skin was dry to the touch after applying the alcohol. What would happen if you didnt?

It is not really a concern, as alcohol does not transverse the dermis very well, but it is just not necessary for there to be any alcohol present .....so why add any, even a VERY small amount, to your system...

This is the 3rd day Ive been taking. I upped the dosage slightly. Even after the effects where off and my nipples go back to there normal state when I am warm and not cold, they do infact look smaller. Not as much of a shape to them. I cant wait to see what happens in a week or so.

Ive also noticed something else. I seem to be getting leaner, or something, in other places as well. This could just be in my head, but I can see my abs slightly better, and my arms are alot more veiny.

Ingram said:
Holly shit! I havn't read a bad post about this stuff yet. I have no choice but to buy some :)

How long does it take to ship to Canada?

Got mine in about one week...

Top Bottom