Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

Well Ulter, I not really sure the chicks are going to dig the santa elf smell, but I do have to tell you that it does clear the old sinuses out!

Last edited:
I just got my yohimburn, can I use it on several areas at once or should I stick to one area at a time? I want to use it on my face, chest and abs.

Last edited:
overweight.com is right I don't think you want it on your face. Abs and chest are ok at the same time though.

Just started today, rubbing 1/4 of the dropper thing on each pec. twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. I'm using it to reduce some puffyness I have in my nipples. Think my dosage is right macro? One more question, how long do you need to rub it in? When I'm rubbing it in it feels slightly grainy?

Emptywallet,

that dosage is a good place to start, you way want to increase it but if you see good results at that dose then.... As to grainy feel, micronization varies- some small percentage of crystals will be "large"- two things 1. you can crush crystals between nail of thumb and forefinger 2. wet hands with water and rub site 15min-30min after application

Maybe I missed it, but how long should you rub the solution into the area that you applied it to. a min or two? 5 min?

I've been using along with the wife for about 2-3 weeks, Definately seeing results. I was using basically on love handle area, Then after reading all the posts on Nips, I tried that too. Maybe because my chest is much leaner than my love handles this stuff worked wonders in no time at all.

Funny you don't mind paying if a product does what it claims. Now if I could only fill my bath tub with this stuff.....I could rid my life of cardio. J/k

Mucho karma to Ulter!!!!

Top Bottom