Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

I have been using it 5 days on 4 off for about a month and a half now. I have noticed pretty decent results. I don't think it would be noticable if you were over 12% bf though. Just my thoughts.

Anigo said:
Ive been on 3 5day cycles of it and lost 4% bf.... f*ing incredible if you ask me.

those are great results, are you on anything besides yohimburn? what did your diet look like while on it?

Just got mine today. Can't wait to start smelling like a peppermint stick and seeing the results. Will post as soon as I can.

Just finished my first bottle and the results aren't mind blowing but they are real to say the least. The biggest difference in my fatty tissue reduction was under the chin.....this area was not originally discussed in great detail, but I see this as being an area that could benefit women as well as men....if women can take it. The only thing is that your eyes will water bad for about ten minutes.....an easy trade off if you ask me. I believe personally if done in a prolonged fashion.....fellows with a body fat % over 12 will get great benefits if they stick to their plan and do not deviate. I used a half pipette thing on all kinds of spots including lower abs....love handles......tissue to the side of the nipple where guys hold fat but are still strong as hell.........I used it also on my cheeks.....noticed a new tightness in two applications......I believe unless your body grows immune to its properties that in three to four bottles you could have wonderful results...........all this without ever stepping foot in a gym. However, I don't personally condone that. Just my input.

tbro out

I will say that it definitely works! I took the YO HCL powder with flexall and aloe and had good results, but after about of week of yohimburn I can see a HUGE difference. (also taking NYC)

I will post pics at the end of next week. I'm getting real close to that 8 pack so look out Buldog. :)

There is one big problem with it though. I'm having a real hard time fighting off all the chicks. lol!!

Here's a follow up to my post. I have been using YHCL on my love handles for 12 days now. Well, the last time I applied was yesterday morning,,, I'm going to see my GF this weekend so I wanted to make sure I wasn't carrying any water from it, so I'm going off a few days.
Alright, around two weeks ago, Oct 20th when I got out of bed my waist was 32.25 at the biggest point (around my love handles),,, this morning, 31.75. Maybe that 1/2 inch came from the YHCL, maybe its just a freak happening, I don't know.
I have been using 1/8 a pipette on each side 2 times a day on both my love handles and chest. Eating maintenance calories.
One thing I'd like to note is, if I use it before bed, I CANNOT sleep for a couple hours. I am convinced this is the case. I have experimented w/ times using it, and logged my sleep, every time I use it within a couple hours of going to sleep, I simply can't,, I have to double up on the melatonin if I want some Zs on that night.

Top Bottom