Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es WOW!!!!!!

pinneyshome

:artist: Been using yohimburn now for over three weeks and the results are amazing. It took about one week and then out of no where I was fitting into clothes that only three weeks before were too tight. Before vacation I was dieting and working out 5 x a week with weights and cardio. Now I only do 2x a week and have not been very concerned with diet. Everyone around me noticed so I took out the little tape and measured the booty and thigh and was very impressed. Two inches off the thighs. It has made me lose body fat in my arms which I did not want to happen but hey it goes with the terrortory. I am so impressed and no side effects at all-just wish I could order bigger size bottles. I have tried everything for cellulite short of surgery and now this stuff is working. I would not say that it takes away 100% of cellulite but I have noticed a 40% reduction. I am truly amazed. I know if I went back to training as hard I was it would take make that cellulite look obsolete. I was hesitant about buying it but am truly a believer.

pinneyshome said:
:artist: Been using yohimburn now for over three weeks and the results are amazing. It took about one week and then out of no where I was fitting into clothes that only three weeks before were too tight. Before vacation I was dieting and working out 5 x a week with weights and cardio. Now I only do 2x a week and have not been very concerned with diet. Everyone around me noticed so I took out the little tape and measured the booty and thigh and was very impressed. Two inches off the thighs. It has made me lose body fat in my arms which I did not want to happen but hey it goes with the terrortory. I am so impressed and no side effects at all-just wish I could order bigger size bottles. I have tried everything for cellulite short of surgery and now this stuff is working. I would not say that it takes away 100% of cellulite but I have noticed a 40% reduction. I am truly amazed. I know if I went back to training as hard I was it would take make that cellulite look obsolete. I was hesitant about buying it but am truly a believer.

Congradualtions,
I got my body fat tested last night and it is at 16% 1 month ago it was 19.5...I weigh 139 lowest weight ever.. Yes my measurements are aweosme too.. Congratulations again keep up the hard work

ashley2212 said:
I am amazed that there's a topical ointment that works that well.
What's the catch? Do you have to keep using it forever?

Well, you have to do something forever - eat smart and train hard.

Yohimburn will help reduce your trouble areas. Especially those areas rich in estrogenic fat ("saddlebags", abs, thighs, butt) It does not REMOVE the fat, nothing does that (well, besides lipo). It WILL help, but for permanent results, you will still have to eat smart and train hard. But it can help make a difference.

How are taking it pinneyshome, exfolieate the area you are going to apply it too, in the morn after a shower and then before youre workout? Also, what are you guys using to exfoliate with??

i try to exfoliate with a loofah but am not always faithful about it. I usually do it in the morning and there are times i do not work out but I am constantly getting exercise by walking to the park with my kid. So i am nearing the end of my bottle and need to order more. I only use about 3-4 pumps out of it. I noticed that someone on this website said they make their own by using Yohimbin fuel and lecithin oil. I left a response to him to see if i would get the same benefit from it. Because if i can its definitely the cheaper route. :)

orca said:
How are taking it pinneyshome, exfolieate the area you are going to apply it too, in the morn after a shower and then before youre workout? Also, what are you guys using to exfoliate with??

body scrub or loofah are good options

Top Bottom