Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es WOW!!!!!!

skittles said:
I only use mine 3 times a week (before cardio) can I use it more - like 2x's per day (morn & nite) I really like the feeling of this & the smell too.....is there such thing as using too much?
If you like the smell of it... You should try Origins Shampoo and conditioner (Rosemary Mint) it smells just like that. I feel like a sprig of mint walking around with the combo!

treilin said:
If you like the smell of it... You should try Origins Shampoo and conditioner (Rosemary Mint) it smells just like that. I feel like a sprig of mint walking around with the combo!

Thanks hun, I'll try that out :)

CanadianCutie said:
If u find out where to get a big bottle .. tell me

there are currently only 4oz. There have been three different tops, though only 2 flow volumes (1ml and .5ml).

there may be limited larger sizes in the future.

Do you all freeze your butt off putting this on up in Canada? I know here it just makes me want to crawl up into a ball with a big blanket to get warm. Don't walk outside when it's freezing or else you about freeze to death...

treilin said:
Do you all freeze your butt off putting this on up in Canada? I know here it just makes me want to crawl up into a ball with a big blanket to get warm. Don't walk outside when it's freezing or else you about freeze to death...

LOL

or get it near the um...nipples..

lol

Yeah well I don't even put that even close to that area! I need all the little bit of fat that I do have there. Yup I said 'Fat'....
O.k. I have to tell this one...
I was rubbing it in on my thighs including the inner protions. Well I have shorts with built-in underwear... Yeah start running and boyyy other things start to get pretty cold too. Hmmm I wonder... Nevermind....

treilin said:
Yeah well I don't even put that even close to that area! I need all the little bit of fat that I do have there. Yup I said 'Fat'....
O.k. I have to tell this one...
I was rubbing it in on my thighs including the inner protions. Well I have shorts with built-in underwear... Yeah start running and boyyy other things start to get pretty cold too. Hmmm I wonder... Nevermind....

LMAO

NICE............

treilin said:

Origins Shampoo and conditioner

Where can I gets this... I can't find it in Canada???? SOmeone brought this back for a gift for me I LOVED IT!

Top Bottom