Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es WOW!!!!!!

Sorry b/c I think this was asked but I wasn't clear on the answer:

Can you mix ECA (or in my case ECgreentea) with YES? I just ordered this cream but haven't touched it yet. I use my stack about 4-5 times a week, only once per day-right b4 the gym. I saw one mention of alternating them every 2 weeks. This seems like a pain in the a$$ so I would hope i can just apply this stuff every morning and then take my ECGT as usual, but if that's not safe, then I wouldn't want to do that.

How often should I use this to see results? (yohimburn)
I only do cardio 3 times a week. Should I use when I lift weights?

velvett said:
Curious.

WHat's the shelf life of an opened bottle?

Vel...I believe it should be fine......nothing has an expiry date:

water

aloe

yohimbine

caffeine

etc...

you can use ED if you wish

velvett said:
Curious.

WHat's the shelf life of an opened bottle?

typically reccomend use within 1yr of purchase, after that you may see some decline in potency. Not a tremendous amount, actually sampled an original (well over 2yrs old) still potent. However still reccomend use within 1 year.

what about shelf life of an unopened Yoh DF bottle. I purchased about a year ago, and wanted to use it now that my BF is lower. And its OK to stack with ECA or T-Rex?

Also, will the DF register on the scale (water retention) or since its the improved, but older formula, will it manage the water gain itself.
thanks
K

Top Bottom