Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es WOW!!!!!!

MS said:
I have tried the yohimbe fuel DIY (in oil, Ben Gay, or DMSO) in the past. I can assure you it is nowhere near as good as YES. The peppermint oil is a better vehicle for delivery, the Acetyl-l-Carnitine (ALCAR), Acetyl-l-Tyrosine (ALTYR), Histidine, Theophylline, Theobromine and Caffeine make YES light years ahead of anything you can make at home using herbal yohimbe. I am already getting very noticeable effects after only one week of use, although I have also been using Levorex. However I am certain the local effect on my thighs is from the YES. YES is expensive, but there really isn't anything else quite like it available that's cheaper!

I loufa every morning in the shower just before applying YES, and I've been applying to my right thigh only, so I know for sure what I'm seeing is not a placebo or overall fatloss effect.

BTW, the combo of YES and Levorex plus T-Rex (2 T-rex and 6 Levorex per day in three doses) has also made an inch disappear from my waist in just one week. This is a very potent stack.

I was just reading a couple brief paragraphs on the stack above and I'm confused why would someone use Thermorexin and Levorex together? Are they both not thermogenic products? So far I have read throughout the threads and the brief descriptions of the products that most people are using YES, Thermorexin, and Glucorell-R. What is the added benefit of using Levorex? Would you cycle between the Levorex and the Thermorexin so the body doesn't build an immunity to the product? What is a good BF to start using these products to see results? Sorry I'm a bit new to this.

Treilin said:
I was just reading a couple brief paragraphs on the stack above and I'm confused why would someone use Thermorexin and Levorex together?Because they are synergistic
Are they both not thermogenic products? yes, but several of thier different work through different pathways and together have higher amounts of the pure thermorgens (in particular EGCG and ALCAR)So far I have read throughout the threads and the brief descriptions of the products that most people are using YES, Thermorexin, and Glucorell-R. What is the added benefit of using Levorex?increased fat burning as well as health benefits Would you cycle between the Levorex and the Thermorexin so the body doesn't build an immunity to the product? you can, though it generally takes a significant amount of time to see adaptation to thermorexin (8wk+), even then its still effectiveWhat is a good BF to start using these products to see results? any, but you still need to watch the calories and exercise- though thermorexin typically makes both of those much easierSorry I'm a bit new to this.

see magenta

Top Bottom