Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es WOW!!!!!!

I am also thinking or taking this product. Im not fat or battling to lose weight, but I have gained about 7kg over the past year that I want to lose but every time I start training striclty and dieting, I get so de-motivated becuase Im not seing results. I know that it will take time but I wouldnt mind a little extra help.

Where do you get it from?

Yohibmurn is llike having the keys to a Ferarri...but no gas....diet is key

The Shadow said:
Yohibmurn is llike having the keys to a Ferarri...but no gas....diet is key

I agree, diet and training are both essential to good resutls, but a little extra "help" while dieting and training is always welcome :artist:

Im not fat or battling to lose weight,

So......are you dieting or not???

Im confused....

The Shadow said:
Im not fat or battling to lose weight,

So......are you dieting or not???

Im confused....

Hey shaddow

of course im dieting :) Training bladdy hard too - the results are coming, slowly but surely - like i said I want to use the yohimburn to help me. I am not a beliver in miracle potions, and in order to get resutls you have to sweat for them :)

If I could lose an additioanl inch or two with the help of Yohimburn, im all for it :)

~~baby blue~~ said:
does the AF store ship to canada? more specifically, is it able to ship yohimburn to canada? thanks

yes and boy does it get here fast

Just call the order line if you need to, theyre really helpful and can answer any ordering or shipping questions you have...

Top Bottom