Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es WOW!!!!!!

macrophage69alpha said:

I have benusing it for a week an dfinaetely see a difference.. not a great difference but i wasn't really in need of some serious changes..

I like it and luv the way it feels..only put it ony my lower abs

MAcro......maybe you could point the benefits for using this product versus say...nolvadex for a typical female who wants to lose fat from "estrogenic/sticky" fat areas....

this time i'm gonna type correctly. my tummy is noticeable smaller.. thats the only place i have used it really

I thought that i would forever have a little tummy. (not much but a little one) and this stuff has made it toally disappear

Prettylittlepest said:
this time i'm gonna type correctly. my tummy is noticeable smaller.. thats the only place i have used it really

I thought that i would forever have a little tummy. (not much but a little one) and this stuff has made it toally disappear

How long did it take you to notice these results?

Roonytunes said:
How long did it take you to notice these results?

i've been using it for 2 weeks.. but ppl started commenting within a week.. but I was already in decent shape.. It's not a miracle solution, but can facilitate exercise and eating.. well that's my opinion

Top Bottom