Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es WOW!!!!!!

I clean my skin with alcahol before applying it.. clearing off any body oils seemed to help absorption..

and as for women using it.. My girlfriend was stealing my yohimburn ES.. and I found out because I was checking her out while she was changing and I said damn your waits looks so tiny.. your abs are realyl stcikign out.

She got this evil grin and couldnt keep it in any longer. LOL I didnt mind though..

YES is an amazing product. Really gets rid of localized water too.

Too bad its so damn expensive though.

Where can u get this stuff in Toronto Ontario Canada.. I hate mail order! :)

Supplement Source

Head Office and Discount Outlet

420 Hood Rd.

Markham, ON L3R 3X2

can't find a phone number for this place

You can't get Yohimburn in a pill. It simply doesn't work that way. You apply it to the thigh or area you have A2 or "female fat pattern" fat and then shortly thereafter you train.

Yohimburn is better for problem fat in women. Thermorexin is a better diet system. One that will not only increase metabolism but will help control your appetite.

just a little bonus for this wonderful product is that i have fibrocystic breasts that are always very tender and sore even if it isnt time for my aunt & uncle to visit, (lol), this product has taken the soreness away and many of my lumps disappear too. Finally something that does what it says. I have really gotten away from working out as hard because i am just maintaining but I truly believe yohimburn es has really aided me along. I love the sale this week!

Does any one know if you can inject yohimbe into the meso layer of the skin for good results. We just bought some for mesotherapy and were wondering if anyone on here has tried it.

Top Bottom