Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es WOW!!!!!!

I have tried the yohimbe fuel DIY (in oil, Ben Gay, or DMSO) in the past. I can assure you it is nowhere near as good as YES. The peppermint oil is a better vehicle for delivery, the Acetyl-l-Carnitine (ALCAR), Acetyl-l-Tyrosine (ALTYR), Histidine, Theophylline, Theobromine and Caffeine make YES light years ahead of anything you can make at home using herbal yohimbe. I am already getting very noticeable effects after only one week of use, although I have also been using Levorex. However I am certain the local effect on my thighs is from the YES. YES is expensive, but there really isn't anything else quite like it available that's cheaper!

I loufa every morning in the shower just before applying YES, and I've been applying to my right thigh only, so I know for sure what I'm seeing is not a placebo or overall fatloss effect.

BTW, the combo of YES and Levorex plus T-Rex (2 T-rex and 6 Levorex per day in three doses) has also made an inch disappear from my waist in just one week. This is a very potent stack.

So MS, you think this stuff really works?

I received some samples to try from the distributor. Gave the YES to my client that is getting ready for a fitness show a few weeks ago. Just gave her the T-Rex and Lev-x yesterday. Trying to assess the results. She's very anal about everything, so if these products have an effect, we'll know.

She wanted to know if she could still take one 25 mg dose of Ephedrine Sulfate with either or both, but not at the same time. One am, the others later in the day. Any opinions?

We just opened a huge new facility and the lighting (high ceiling with overhead metal halite) is totally different so I'm having a hard time assessing her progress. Still trying to get rid of the remnants of the post-preg, estrogenic ass fat.

I may bring these products up at our next supplement committee meeting for potential resale.

Gave the Glucorell to a Type II diabetic client.

We'll see if anything changes on her next set of blood chems (HbA1c, etc.)

W6

Wilson6, in the name of good science you might have your client apply the YES to just one thigh and see if you can monitor any difference. I'm finding the YES has mild local effects and good systemic effects, in other words I seem to be losing more fat off the right thigh, but I am also losing it from the left thigh at a greater rate than I have in the past. However I am finding my upper body fat loss is slower than previous diets. this could just be due to aging, or because of increased alpha-2 AR fatloss inhibiting Beta-2.

Not sure about using both beta-2 agonists and alpha-2 on the same day, mainly because I don't really know how long it takes for topically applied yohimbine to clear. Next week I am starting to cycle 2 weeks EC then 2 weeks yohimbine and see what happens. Ephedrine plus Levorex should be great, E+T-Rex should be OK unless there's some problem combining synephrine and ephedrine??

3 weeks into this program I am down 4kg and 3 notches on my belt, so I am clearly losing plenty of belly fat too (a lot of sub-q by the pinch test)! My diet is different this time, and that may also make a difference. It's basically a carb cycling diet, and in theory the yohimbine should work particulalry well on my low carb and no carb days.

gjohnson5 said:
I have seen some results with it as well. I was wondering if the product would work as well with a salicylic acid 2% wash such as a Neutrogena instead of the salty scrubs

Only reason why I ask is because I have sensitive skin. The product causes me no grief but the scrubbing will. So my workaround is a chemical exfoliator. So I was just wondering if I am sane in doing so.

gjohnson5 said:
I have seen some results with it as well. I was wondering if the product would work as well with a salicylic acid 2% wash such as a Neutrogena instead of the salty scrubs

should be fine. salicylic acid will increase uptake a bit, if used close together (its a permeation enhancer)

neutrogena has a new "gentle" body scrub, so you might want to look into that.

Top Bottom