Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es WOW!!!!!!

Bunny, I read the board members get discounts at the AF store. Would they lower the price on yohimburn too? A few people at my gym are ordering it saying it gives great results w/out the pain of feeling guilty supplementing..lol..whatever that's supposed to mean. I may try it as well, just want to get the price straight.

StellarTiggy said:
Bunny, I read the board members get discounts at the AF store. Would they lower the price on yohimburn too? A few people at my gym are ordering it saying it gives great results w/out the pain of feeling guilty supplementing..lol..whatever that's supposed to mean. I may try it as well, just want to get the price straight.
I'm not too sure sweets...

I have been ordering without putting in any discount codes because I clearly missed that important tip LOL

Whoops :insane:

StellarTiggy said:
lol! Can you find out for me? I dunno any of those in charge of that stuff :) please?
:rose: Tiggs :rose: - Question...remind me what are your stats exactly?

Just want to see what would make ya think you need to use a topical Fat Burner. You seem pretty tiny from your avi

the code is afdiscount

but yohimburn is now fully discounted.

code works on neurogenex, glucorell-r, thermorexin and levorex

if you get one of the UFR kits or glucorell/alcar stack-- they include the discounts

ty. I don't know my stats. My bf has been unknown for months b/c my gym lost their gadget. I'm 5'3. I haven't weighed myself because it's that time of the month. I'm on b/c and it's having a bad affect on my body. I actually worked hard enough to bring somewhat of a 4-pack out and it got diminished as I got closer to my period. I'm just about done w/ it right now and I look like shit. It's not coming back. The only condition I'll work just as hard under to obtain that back is with the topical cream, because I can't stop taking the b/c (it regulates my menstrual cycle). I'm extremely disappointed right now because I wake up in the middle of the night hungry, so I eat. It's having horrid adverse effects...at least I'm not resorting to oral medication. I'm just trying to cope and it's driving me insane. I woke up last night and had a few oz of low fat/no sugar added ice cream...and a serving or two (15 cals each, mostly protein) of farmer cheese with cinnamon. The cold+flu medicine I'm on completely knocked me out and I fell asleep minutes afterward. Is it a mistake to fall asleep right after you eat? Under any condition? I just wanna stop waking up...for god's sake..

Yasmin. I was on and off on Necon because I really didn't feel like taking the pills. I used them to get my menstrual cycle back and I didn't take it at the same time each day/I would miss doses but I still got my period with the dosage I took; however, I would get it whenever I took them and when I'd stop they would disappear the next month OR month after. I never liked the idea of oral contraceptives in general. Right now I'm frustrated with the cycle and the doc put me on Yasmin (a brand name pill) so I'm being a good girl and following it completely...I got my period back and I'm trying to stabilize it using this pill for 6 months. This is the primary reason I can't stop taking it.

Top Bottom