Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es rocks!!!! thank you af store

Re: yomiburn es rocks!!!! thank you af store

Sorry Macro. I forgot about this question.

LEVOREX IS IN!!!

levorex.jpg

Levorex is a powerful but more natural approach to fat loss. Levorex provides significant nootropic benefits due to the inclusion of Acetyl-l-Carnitine and Vinpocetine. Levorex enhances the natural thermogenic and lipolytic action of your body without the use of strong stimulants like ephedra. The novel vanilloid receptor agonist EvoPure addresses a previously undeveloped but important thermogenic pathway.Levorex is a stimulant free thermogenic and lipolytic formula. It enhances your body's ability to burn fat as well as enhancing your metabolism. Most fat burners work by speeding you up. Ingredients per servings: Acetyl-l-carnitine 400mg NV Acetyl-l-tyrosine 50mg NV Green tea extract 98% (50% egcg) 180mg NV Rhodiola rosea (3% rosavins) 25mg NV Grape seed extract 98% 50mg NV Bioperine® 4mg NV EvoPure (Pure evodiamine) 20mg NV Vinpocetine 4mg NV Tyramine base 10mg NV Pyroxidal-5-phosphate 3mg 150% Calcium pantothenate 10mg 100%

Contains 360 capsules Use 2-4 capsules, Three times a day

i combined clen with trex and lipo and YES man this is awsome...my stomach is leaning out quite nicely....i have supurb energy with this stack....im talkin all day

bicepts101 said:
i combined clen with trex and lipo and YES man this is awsome...my stomach is leaning out quite nicely....i have supurb energy with this stack....im talkin all day

:)

bicepts101 said:
if i dont eat enough carbs i feel like im gonna die...lol

That's what gets me! I have been taking the samples and have never been more hungry in my life lol. I eat my normal food and it just doesn't satisfy me when I'm taking T-REX.

blood sugar adaptation period due to increased metabolsim and glucose clearance.. what kind of carbs are you taking in generally?

Top Bottom