Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es rocks!!!! thank you af store

Re: yomiburn es rocks!!!! thank you af store

The extra energizing effects cause more fat burning. So yes there is a reason to use it other than the help it gives you to train. TRex and YES are a good combo and together, because they work in different ways to burn fat, they won't over-stimulate.

ulter said:
The extra energizing effects cause more fat burning. So yes there is a reason to use it other than the help it gives you to train. TRex and YES are a good combo and together, because they work in different ways to burn fat, they won't over-stimulate.

yeah...frommy own experiance you cant really even notice the stimulant effects from YES while on Trex. trex seems to take over that duty. this fat burning kit is really bad ass...i like it

just made a BIG order... going from 11 to 7 percent with a UFR and lots of extra gluc-r and liporexin... i'm easily prone to amphetamine dependence so I take the trex in moderation... use Lrex to promote high metabolic rates throughout the diet... one question... not too familiar with "nicotinamide"... is this a direct derivative of nicotine? Any worries of past smokers having withdrawal problems?

nicotinamide is a vitamin B3 cofactor. There are no worries about withdrawals for previous smokers. As a note it will help with cravings related to withdrawal from smoking.

whens the new levorex coming out? im running out a YES and i wanna order everything at once

We don't have an answer yet. You'll know when we do.

Top Bottom