Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es rocks!!!! thank you af store

Re: yomiburn es rocks!!!! thank you af store

First I just have to say that AF stores customer service rocks!! Very helpful, friendly and answered tons of questions for me. Based on the sample of Trex they gave me I ordered Trex and Lrex today. Cant wait to try it.

Earlier in this thread I see Ulter said "The reason for the water removal is that the yohimbine hcl causes water retention in many people so this prevents that. "

If the yohimbe hcl causes water retention is there something in the trex formula to aid with this?

No because it's only when it's applied topically that it causes water retention, not if you eat it.

oral yohimbine can cause water retention, though except in extremely rare cases, this is not an issue at all with thermorexin. (counter acted by other adrenergics)

I just got my YES in today and I just put some on and HOLY CRAP this burns!! It feels good though! I can't wait to see some results! I'll post back in a week or so with hopefully some good news.

I like using the DF with t-rex... worried the ES might be a bit too much stimulant combined w/ the trex contents... are there any added benefits to the ES aside from the extra energizing effects?

hey zkaudoi i like your avatar. that hilarious. LOL. hes in trouble.

ZKaudio said:
I like using the DF with t-rex... worried the ES might be a bit too much stimulant combined w/ the trex contents... are there any added benefits to the ES aside from the extra energizing effects?

na bro...trust me its not

you'll be fine

Top Bottom