Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es rocks!!!! thank you af store

Re: yomiburn es rocks!!!! thank you af store

Used the df version for my face after a sust cycle. Can't wait to try the es that I bought.

bicepts101 said:
oh gee, thanks

i was saying that i started in a month not estimate how many months it will last :mad:
Joke bro, joke.

ulter said:
It removes the water in the area you apply it to and it releases the fat in the area you apply it to IF the area is "problem fat" which is for men love handles, chest, abs. Because it only releases the fat, you then have to train after you put it on so that you use that fat it released while training. The reason for the water removal is that the yohimbine hcl causes water retention in many people so this prevents that.
The Yohimburn ES version has thermogenic and overall fat burners that are very short lived. So they work while you're training and for about 90 minutes so that it doesn't keep you up at night if you train at night.
It's all very well thought out.

Actually Mr. Ulter I believe it also reduces non-alpha2 stubborn fat thanks to the thebromine, theophylline and l-histidine. :p

Yes, that would fall under "overall fat burners".

hey macrophage you like this thread dont you. so do i. its good stuff.

Two questions: I recently purchased a bottle of Y ES.

1. I have a little fat storage under my chin (along with my love handles). Can I use it on the area below my chin?

2. I cardio-box three days a week in the evening and lift on the other 3 days (rest day every 4th day). Should I only use it on my cardio-boxing days or include it on my weight training days too?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

i would include it ion both beachbum. good luck with it bro.

Top Bottom