Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es rocks!!!! thank you af store

Re: yomiburn es rocks!!!! thank you af store

MR Pink said:
I liked the DF version to...it also removed the acne I had on my back...some of it came back after I stopped using it

it does tend to clear up acne. likely for a number of reasons, including the fact that the base solution itself has antibacterial properties.

bdv said:
how long does that 4oz bottle last?

That all depends on how much you use. If you're using it on abs/love handles it will last 4-5 weeks.

thanks for the help on my order ulter

ulter said:
That all depends on how much you use. If you're using it on abs/love handles it will last 4-5 weeks.

hey bro....how long will it last if im using it on love handles, abs, and nipple area...twice per day? estimate?

heres what i got:
1UFR Kit Yohimburn ES
1Synthetic Guggulsterones
1N-acetyl-L-tyrosine
1P Seven - Orange

i start in a months:D

Finally got some delivered today (problem with delivery address for some reason.probably cos im in the UK). Start using it tomorrow.

ok what do i freaking ne4ed to get rid of fat on my face, i mean with all these different products someone tell me and i will buy whatever and will report, no double gin here just some bloat

bicepts101 said:
hey bro....how long will it last if im using it on love handles, abs, and nipple area...twice per day? estimate?

i start in a months:D

In months.. .65

NYBodyguard said:
ok what do i freaking ne4ed to get rid of fat on my face, i mean with all these different products someone tell me and i will buy whatever and will report, no double gin here just some bloat

Put the YES on your face.

Top Bottom