Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn Df on the face, YIKES! Good stuff.

c3bodybuilding

Well, I just put yohimburn df on my face for the first time. My face was on fire, and I swear it unclogged my stuffy nose. This is some powerful stuff.

My main goal is to gain that lean look back in my face once more. I did a cycle of test eth with no anti e's, and it really puffed up my usually chiseled jawline. After all the rave reviews from Frack, I decided to try it for myself.

I have a few questions though. So, Frack, Macro, etc, here we go...

It was really just my jawline and cheek area that got puffy, should I still apply it to my whole face (forehead too)? How many times a day and week would be best? I was thinking once 30-45mins before working out, then perhaps another at night? I workout three times per week, so perhaps I might need to use a 4th or 5th day? Any help in this area would be great! :)

The light peppermint smell of the product really makes it a plus to use. The burning only last a few moments, and wasn't really that bad. So far so good. I'll keep posting on this thread for the next 4-8 weeks with weekly results, to see how it's going. I'm going to take pics each week, and then compare them in 8 weeks. I think this stuff is going to work great. :)

If you apply it to your forehead, prepare to be crying like a baby uncontrollably within 1 minute of breaking out into any noticable amount of sweat.

You do NOT want Yohimburn running into your eyes.

Cheekbones and below only.

Bunkka said:
If you apply it to your forehead, prepare to be crying like a baby uncontrollably within 1 minute of breaking out into any noticable amount of sweat.

You do NOT want Yohimburn running into your eyes.

Cheekbones and below only.

It's not that bad. I accidentally sprayed some in my eyes a few weeks ago. It burned for about 10 minutes and I got my eyesight back in a few days. - cbeaks

I pumped some lipo-y into my hand and it ricocheted into my eye. It hurt, but went away in about 10 minutes.

No eyesight problems, but I wouldn't recommend it!

I have used Yohimburn DF in my face about 5 weeks now , the effect is amazing , my face look like it usually is with my BF 4% lower.

Yohimburn df is great for your face. No point in applying it to your forehead or nose. I mean its not nosejob in a bottle and if your forehead is fat you have SERIOUS problems.

I am speaking from firsthand experience here, no bullshit I heard this or I heard that. Apply it EVERY DAY regardless of training. On training days apply it 15-20 minutes before your workout. On non training days try and do some cardio 15-20 minutes after you apply it. Also before bed works well. So, I would suggest using it 7 days a week, 2x/day and expect some great results. You might notice a little bit of acne while using it but it goes away when you stop (run out). Hope this helps.

Top Bottom